Are you looking for a way to root Oppo A3s so you are on the right website? Because in this article the admin will share a tutorial on How to Root Oppo A3s without the latest PC that has been tested before and is 100% successful without problems.
The Oppo A3s smartphone tested in this tutorial has the specifications of the Qualcomm SDM450 Snapdragon 450 processor, Octa-core 1.8 GHz Cortex-A53 + GPU Adreno 506 CPU. Equipped with a front camera with a resolution of 8 MP, f / 2.2. As for the rear camera resolution of 13 MP, f / 2.2, AF and 2 MP, f / 2.4, depth sensor. 2GB RAM
For those who don’t know Root, it’s access to change, or edit system files easily. By having root access, you can delete the default Apps or System Apps, improve performance, and the most like admin, we can open the display to install Custom ROM and many more.
Steps to Root Oppo A3s without a PC
Before rooting, make sure the Oppo A3s have OK internet access. It is intended that Kingroot can update the database/file into the system so that the root process is successful. To enlarge the image just click / tab on the image.
- If your smartphone has Unlock Bootloader advanced, step 2, if the bootloader has not been unlocked first, follow the full tutorial at
- Download the latest version of the KingRoot application here.
- When finished, install the application. If you get the message “Google installation blocked message” (see picture below), select “More details” then select “Install anyway (unsafe)” and “Ok”. If nothing goes to the next step.
- If the message “Installation blocked” / “Installation Blocked” or the like appears, please select Settings > Lock screen and security Then activate “Unknown sources” / “Unknown sources” and select “OK”.
- Next will appear the installation process (see the picture below), select “Install” to start the Kingroot installation process, when it is finished select “Open” to open/run the Kingroot application.
- If the application is open then select ” Try it ” to be able to enter the root menu and select ” Get now ” again to begin the rooting process.
- The rooting process will take approximately 2-5 minutes or it could be more.
- After the rooting process finishes, it will say “Rooted” on the screen. This indicates that the Oppo A3s have been successfully rooted.
- To ensure that the Oppo A3s are completely rooted, please download the Root Checker application and run it. If there is a message like a picture below it means that 100% of your Oppo A3s have been rooted.
Read Also: 10 Best Free VPN Apps for iPhone Latest 2020
Well, maybe that’s all This tutorial about How to Root Oppo A3s Without the Latest PC. Admin expects to see other articles too hehe. Hopefully, the tutorial is useful. If you want to request an article or provide suggestions & criticisms please contact the admin at Contact Me.