Download Google Camera for Redmi K30 – Redmi K30 has propelled as of late with numerous new propelled highlights. Notwithstanding, Google Camera is the best application to improve any telephone’s camera quality. So today I am here with another Google Camera application connect for Redmi K30. Right now, will reveal to you how to Download and Install Google Camera (GCam) for Redmi K30.
Before introducing Google Camera on Redmi K30, how about we examine its best highlights and particulars. Redmi K30 highlights a 6.67 inches bezel-less showcase with a punch-gap show. It is fueled by an octa-center Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G processor.
Presently in the event that we talk about the camera arrangement of this telephone, so Redmi K30 has a 20MP front selfie camera. Quad-camera arrangement is at the rear of Redmi K30 – 64MP essential camera, 12MP optional camera, 8MP tertiary camera, and 2MP quaternary camera.
Redmi K30 runs on the Android 9 (Pie) adaptation, and it has 8 GB Ram and 128/256 GB of inner stockpiling. It is stuffed with a 4500 mAH battery.
Google Camera (GCam) for Redmi K30 Features:
Google Camera opens all real and hidden features of your camera, and also it increases the capability of your mobile camera. It has many features that you will love, so let’s have a look at its some best features.
Read Aldo: Download Google Camera Redmi Note 8 Pro
- HDR+ – This feature allows your phone to take multiple high-quality shots instead of a single picture. Then your phone gathers more data of the image and serves you the best High-Quality image also in low-light or back-light scenes.
- Night Sight – When this feature is enabled, it merely captures the nearly-dark scenes in almost no light and serves you with the best High-Quality images. It is capable of capturing numerous shots at a bunch of exposure settings.
- Super Res Zoom – Whenever you zoom in a picture, then its pixels start blurring. But Google Camera uses 2x digital zoom technology, and your photographs remain sharp whenever you zoom in.
- Portrait – If you have noticed the specification of Redmi K30 so quad-camera setup is back of the phone, and It has the best Portrait mode too. But GCamera uses a technology called Dual Pixel, and it removes the unnecessary things and blurs from your background.
- Top Shot – Whenever you capture a new image, it suggests you select a better shot than the one you have clicked.
How to Download & Install Google Camera for Redmi K30
Stage 1-First of all, Download the GCam.apk for your Redmi K30 telephone From the underneath button. At that point open the area where the application is downloaded and Install the application in your android portable.
Download Gcam V2
Stage 2–After effective establishment, the Google camera .apk on Redmi K30, open the Google Camera application.
Presently you should change a few settings of the Gcam so you will show signs of improvement picture quality. To do as such, check the underneath steps.
As a matter of first importance, Open the application and snap on More choice and afterward open Camera Settings
- Open BSG MOD settings>> Input Model
- Change – Interface Style – Pixel 2
- Presently set Back Camera-Pixel 3 XL and Front Camera – Nexus 6P(Angler Huwaei)
- Designs PIXEL2018 ZSLR HDR+
- Return – Enable Google Photos
- Debilitate Zoom (Preferably)
- Empower HDR+ Enhanced in Portrait Mode
- Open Saturation
- (Back Camera) Highlight Saturation – 1.8 | Shadow Saturation – 2.4
- (Front Camera)Highlight Saturation – 1.8 | Shadow Saturation – 2.4
- Restart the application and appreciate the full highlights.
So I hope this article How to Install Google Camera on Redmi K30 helped you and You installed GCam in your Redmi K30. If you have any queries regarding this, let us know via the comment section.